Nourishment is important. Sometimes, we forget to take care of ourselves and reap the fruits of our neglect. Whether physically, emotionally, or intellectually - we would be wise to create time and space for ourselves.
Here is a great way to recharge yourself through a simple meditation.
1) Sit comfortably in a chair, with feet planted on the ground.
2) Imagine roots growing out of your feet and deep into the ground beneath you.
3) Focus upon breath, bringing energy from the earth through your roots, up your legs as you breath in. Send that energy back down into the ground with each breath out.
4) Concentrate breathing into your root chakra and seeing it blaze a bright red. As you breathe out, release that energy imagining your root chakra spinning like a pinwheel.
5) Continue on for 8 breathing cycles and feel how much more grounded you are when you root into the earth.